Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Morning Update

Yesterday was a good day. Both boys got their circs in the early morning and then we were given the news that Tucker was being discharged at noon. There was just no reason for him to stay any longer.

We were also told that if Hunter did well with his temp over the next 24 hours that he would be discharged today. I spoke with his nurse this morning and he did great all night - so we'll be heading up there to TAKE OUR BABIES HOME this afternoon!

I cannot tell you all how happy we are to finally be going home. As of two weeks ago, I went into unexpected labor and haven't been home since. We've been extrememly lucky to be able to stay with Dan's parents and they've been more than generous to us these past two weeks. But it will feel so nice to be home. And more than anything, Cooper needs to go home. He is so home-sick it's heartbreaking. He tells us everyday how he just wants to go home.

I'll keep you all updated. I probably won't be around for a while as we get accustomed to having TWO newborns to nurse and care for around the clock. Developing a good routine will be my next venture!

Love You All.

8 comments:

Salena said...

You guys are AMAZING! You have three beautiful boys! I'm so glad everyone is doing well. Good luck as you head home. You are all in our thoughts and prayers as you head into this new adventure.

~Salena

Tyler Patrick Breuer said...

WOOT! (((HAPPY TEARS)))

Anonymous said...

From Theresa Schneider

Trish I talked to my sister, she knows some ladies in Garnett that would love to rock some babies. E-mail me for her number, I am serious! They would love to help!
It's a great community they will really be helpful if you need them! I'm so excited for you all!

Cathee said...

Yay! I'm so glad the boys are doing so well and you're headed home. I bet Cooper is excited as well to spend time with his new brothers. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :)

Krista said...

I am so so so happy for you Trish! What amazing boys for getting out of the hospital that quickly! And yes, you will definately have your hands as full as your heart :) wish I was closer to help. Good luck and remember if anyone offers to help... let them!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that your ALL home now. Take all the help you can get! Make sure to rest a lot and take some time for yourself as you can. Let me know if you need anything.

~Morgan

Rebecca said...

Sorry we never made it to the hospital...it was hard for me to get over there by myself... :) Anyway, if you are ok with having other little kids around besides Cooper (and providing my children stay healthy) we would love to all come visit during the week on one of my days off. My little people can play with Cooper and I can help you hold a baby (or two) :)

Anonymous said...

We have been keeping up with your progress. We were so excited to hear that the boys were comming home! What a great blessing. We've been praying for you all and Riley and CJ like seeing pics of the kids. By the way--my new neighbor here in the great state of KY (ha ha) is expecting twin boys in Oct! She has been interseted in your progess as she will be doing the same in a few months. Kiss the kids and hug them for us
Kim, Kurt, Riley and CJ

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker