Saturday, March 8, 2008

Yesterday's OB Appointment - and a SURPRISE!

First of all, the appointment was great. My blood pressure was perfect, my urine looked good and showed no protein, and I have a total weight gain of ten pounds - not as much as the Doctor would have liked me to gain, but not bad since I've been feeling sick for so long.

The Doctor had a hard time finding the heartbeats of the babies with the doppler (it can be quite tricky with twins sometimes), so she took us back to the sono room to get a quick peek at the heartbeats. Once we saw that both babies were fine and dandy, I spoke up and said, 'You know, we might as well go take a look between their legs, I mean, we're already here.' She said, 'Okay, we can try.' Well, Baby A is for sure, 100% a BOY. Baby B wasn't so cooperative and was very, very wiggly, making it hard to get a good look. HOWEVER, the few quick glimpses that we got looked VERY MUCH like 'boy parts' so we're about 75-85% sure we're having TWO BOYS!!

We'll get confirmation at our big appointment on March 18th. But, we're at least having one boy - and most likely two! A house full of bouncing boys!

P.S. Yes, we know we're going to have our hands full. We're totally excited about it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Trish! How exciting and I'm glad to hear that all is going well!

~Morgan

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! You know I feel about boys!!! You will have more laughs than most people ever get to experience!!! And alot of pee around your toilets too! Hahaha! Congratulations Trisha & Dan!
Love,Jamie

Cathee said...

Congratulations! I"m glad everything is going so well. I bet Cooper is thrilled to be having two baby brothers.
Can they tell if they're fraternal or identical?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker