Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The BIG Sono!

Had a terrific appointment today with the Perinatologist! She's a wonderful doctor, and we feel very lucky to be in her care. She was extremely thorough and looked at we covered everything when we spoke during the consult.

The Sono was great and they spent a long time looking at everything in both babies: heart chambers and pulmonary valves; kidneys, bladders, stomachs and intestines; arm and leg bones; facial structures; umbilical cords; neck folds; spines; etc. Everything looked terrific and couldn't have looked better! They were very happy. We also got a good look between the legs of both babies, and confirmed - TWO BOYS! We're thrilled, and think having twin boys is going to be just awesome! We're throwing some names around, but don't want to reveal them quite yet. :)

Here are some pictures of our little angels!

Baby A's Profile




Baby A's Leg and Foot



Baby B's Profile



Baby B's Hand and Fingers

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm glad the appointment went so well! I think it's time for another belly picture! Glad everything is going so well for you guys!

~Morgan

Rebecca said...

I love the pictures! I can already tell the babies are adorable!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I loved the pictures. I am excited to see Cooper as a big brother!

I hope you are feeling better too!

--Jenny

Salena said...

Wow! Boys! That will be awesome! You will have so much fun! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy and I hope your feeling better.

~Salena

Tyler Patrick Breuer said...

Congrats again! I am so happy for you guys! You will be wonderful parents to three boys and Cooper will be a great big brother!
-Kathleen

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker