Monday, April 14, 2008

The names have been picked!

Baby A will be Tucker Ray

and

Baby B will be Hunter Daniel



We have already had a lot of people tell us they're not thrilled about the name Tucker - but honestly, we couldn't care LESS what everyone else thinks! We love the name and even know a few Tuckers that have helped us grow even fonder of the name. We also love the 'er' theme we're sticking with: Cooper, Tucker and Hunter.

We hope everyone likes the names as much as we do. And please, do NOT remind us of what the name 'Tucker' rhymes with - we just think that's silly!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they're cute names. They go well with Cooper so who care what other people think!

~Morgan

Salena said...

I LOVE the names! I like the -er theme too. And as all parents you will probably get tongue-tied trying to call each one. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

Ok, I had to delete my previous post because I totally messed up my spelling and didn't want to look like an idiot...anyway, what I wanted to tell you was that the names are great!!! Who cares what anyone else says? They're YOUR babies!!!!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker