Friday, April 25, 2008

24 Week Appointment

Had a TERRIFIC appointment today! My wonderful Aunt, Carolyn, went with me since Dan is out of town for training in Salina - I was so glad she was there so I wasn't alone (I always fear that I'll get bad news while I'm by myself!).

Everything looks just great. My cervix is still nice and long just under 4.1 (stay away, preterm labor!) and I've gained a total of 22 lbs.

Both babies are in a position we hope they'll stay - head down!

And I'm now measuring, drum roll please . . . 34 weeks. Gulp. No wonder the moms at the park keep asking me when I'm due!

We go back for a growth scan for the babies on May 5th, so get ready for more pictures of our growing boys!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Well, when I saw you yesterday I thought you looked just adorable! You are one super cute pregnant lady! :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker