Friday, September 5, 2008

8 Week Appointment

The babies had their 8 week appointment this week and I'm proud to announce that it went very well! They're growing so nicely and the Doctor was very pleased that they're still exclusively nursing - no formula here! Tucker weighs 9 pounds 11 ounces and Hunter weighs 10 pounds 10 ounces. Definitely some big boys. Each is 22+ inches long, and they have the same head circumference. They got three shots each and it broke their hearts - but they recovered quickly. = )

Also, I decided to brave the grocery store by myself with all three kiddos yesterday and guess what? I SURVIVED! Granted, I only got a couple of things that we needed for dinner last night so I was only in the store for about 15 minutes but still, I did it! I'm sure I looked hilarious pushing a cart with a three year old in one hand and steering a double stroller with two infants in the other. Oh, well. Gotta do whatcha gotta do!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats on making it to the store and doing such a great job feeding the babies! :)

You rock, Trish...

Anonymous said...

Way to GROW boys!

~Morgan

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker