Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Six Weeks Old!

I can't believe the babies are six weeks old tonight! How unbelivably fast it is going already!

The boys are doing wonderfully. Tucker started showing some colicky signs a few weeks ago, and would scream unconsolably from about 10pm - 4am. Fortunately for us, our good friend, Preston, is a chiropractor and offered to adjust Tucker for us in hopes it would help with the colic. I am happy to report that after the very FIRST treatment, Tucker slept through the night only waking to eat and then right back to sleep. In fact, he hasn't had ONE MOMENT of colic since that first adjustment! Thank Goodness for good friends like Preston and Jeannie!

Here are a few new pictures of the boys. They're really changing quickly now, and starting to fill out. They're both getting chubby cheeks and chins, and little rolls in their thighs. I think they're both going to be chunky little guys!



2 comments:

Belle Adorn said...

They are getting so filled out, Wow! Yay for breast milk!

They are so gorgeous. Wish you guys weren't so far away. :( I need another Cooper and twinie fix.....xo.

Rebecca said...

The boys are looking great! So healthy looking! Aren't chiropractors amazing? I'm their number one fan!!! My Elizabeth had colic and I was in such a hormone stupor I didn't even think to go have her adjusted, but now that I look back, it probably would have helped the poor little thing.

One of my friends gave me a bag of clothes for you. I give her all of Elizabeth's clothes and she asked if I knew of anyone who had a newborn boy (she has a 6 month old boy and a 2 year old girl) and I said yes!! But we need to get them to you soon because they are 0-3 months and 3-6 months size. What size are the boys in?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker