Wednesday, June 11, 2008

31-32 Week Appointment

I had a great appointment this morning.

Everything went well! Blood pressure is good, they're pleased that I only have very slight swelling and I gained 4 lbs in 2 weeks - YAY! I've still only gained 29 pounds so far, which isn't great (especially for carrying twins) but I still think it was because I was SO sick in the beginning for SO long. I'm doing the best I can!

We talked a lot about delivery options and how we'd like to see it all pan out. I got my first betamethasone (steroid) injection today, and get the second tomorrow (just a little boost to their lungs, in case they show up a little early). I'm measuring 43 weeks now. I start going every week in two weeks and will get NST (non-stress tests) at each appointment.

We're nearing the end now - and I'm scared to death!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's no turning back now! Everything will go just fine and soon you'll have to beautiful gifts from God in your arms. Enjoy the end of it, it's truly a miracle! If you need anything, let me know!

~Morgan

Salena said...

While you may be scared just remember that God will only give you as much as He knows you can handle. You and Dan are amazing parents to Cooper and will be to Hunter and Tucker as well. Good Luck and don't forget to let me know if you need anything!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker