Saturday, February 2, 2008

I will NEVER do this again.

Yes, you're hearing me correctly. This is IT for me. I will NEVER be pregnant again! Don't misunderstand - I am VERY thankful for the blessings in my womb, but I am just downright MISERABLE. The nausea is worse now than it has been in several weeks. I had to stop taking the anti-nausea medicine because it made me constipated, and I would MUCH rather be nauseous than constipated. PAIN. Now I'm getting regular headaches that my OB says is normal due to the high levels of hormones in my system. I'm keeping a journal, and writing in it often. Whenever I get the itch for another baby (if ever) I will be SURE to refer to my journal and ask myself, 'Do I want to take the chance of experiencing that with three kids?' HA! No, Thank you!

Okay, whine over. Thank you so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a great idea trisha to have a blog. i'm sorry to read here how sick you've been and that you're having headaches. I wonder if you could be getting the flu? I have had a headache for 4 days which is unusual for me. hope you feel better real soon. We love you very much. kisses for Cooper. xxoo, Tina

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker